A simple life

A simple life

Friday, February 25, 2011

The garden needs some planning.

Now is the time of year when I should be pouring over seed catalogs (that I don't have)

planning out what to plant where and how much.

Heres the deal, we have a plan...I think.

We want a huge garden that we can pick the surplus and take that to the local Farmers Markets and "share" for a little bit of barrdering or $. (of course)

So here I am, sitting in my jammies tring to figure out what I want and how much before next Saturday.

That's the very last day I can wait to start my seeds or my garden will go in late and our plans will be put on hold.
No way! I'm not taking the heat for this one.
I'm excited about this, nervous, a little stressed but mostly excited.

I think I know what I want to plant.
I have plenty of books about it,
plenty of visions.

This 10 inches of snow is distracting me, and the 3 cat's that are getting cabin fever and starting to eat my house plants and making me apprehensive.

So with all being said, my biggest plan for today is to go through my ideas one by one and start drawling and writting down my garden plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment